Lew MDI Implant
The main indication of the Lew MDI O-Ball is for the stabilization of a lower and upper full denture. Provided that initial primary stability (35 Ncm) has been achieved, one can load the denture immediately.
- 2mm & 2.5mm diameters depending on bone density
- 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm and 17mm lengths depending on bone volume
- Collared and non-collard - depending on gingival height
- O-ball, tapered and screw top abutments - depending on prosthetic indication
Lew MDI O-Ball
Collared & Non-Collared
The main indication of the Lew MDI O-Ball is for the stabilization of the lower and the upper full denture. Provided that an initial primary stability (35ncm) has been acheived, one can load the denture immediately. The Lew MDI line offers the choice of 2 diameters: 2.0mm for use in the mandible and the dense bone that one can encounter in that region and the 2.5mm which is better suited for the maxilla and softer bone.
Lew MDI Implants
Information, Kits and Features
- Lew MDI O-Ball
- Lew MDI Arrow (coming soon)
- Lew MDI Thread (coming soon)
Park Dental Research is committed to using the highest quality development, production and innovation standards available.