Dental Implants, Printers & Accessories
Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase date and must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers may be obtained by contacting a Park Dental Research customer service representative. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging. Any damaged or opened product will not be accepted and will be destroyed with no credit issued. Expired product will not be accepted. When returning products, please ensure that items are packaged to prevent any damage during shipping. PDR will not be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or late returns. Shipping fees for initial shipment and returns will be at the expense of the customer. If a credit card was used for purchase, merchant service fees will be deducted from credit.
Park Dental's Guidelines Regarding Product Return, Exchange, and Replacement:
Please contact customer service for all of your questions regarding returns
- PRODUCT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES: 15% restocking fee for products returned in sealed vials (returned in the original packaging) within 60 days of the date of purchase.
- PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: Product replacement will be issued if there is a manufacturing defect or other error by Park Dental.
- IMPLANT GUARANTEE: Implants that fail to achieve osseointegration are covered by our limited replacement policy.
- SURGICAL INSTRUMENT GUARANTEE: Customers are advised that in order to prolong the life of our drills and surgical instruments, proper cleaning and sterilization methods must be followed. Park Dental does not accept return of drills or surgical instruments removed from their original package for reasons of cutting edge wear or rust formation due to handling variables outside our control.
- PRODUCT SHIPPING ERRORS: Restocking fee and shipping costs waived upon shipment of replacement product.
NOTE: Waiver Restocking and Shipping Charges for return of items incorrectly ordered apply only to orders placed on-line or orders confirmed by e-mail.
- No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA). We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 10 business days of receiving the returned item.
- Original invoice number and purchase date must accompany product in order to process the return. No cash refunds. The returned product must be enclosed in safe, protective packaging such as a padded envelope or box.
Please mark the outside of the package to the attention of Returns.
Park Dental Research Corporation
2401 N. Commerce, Suite E
Ardmore, OK 73401
Limited Implant Replacement Policy
Dentists with implant experience understand that failure to achieve or maintain osseointegration is primarily caused by using improper surgical procedures, placing their implants into areas of inadequate bone, or excessive occlusal overloading. Therefore Park Dental will replace a failed implant with Doctors that have attended one of our training courses or have completed an approved course of instruction that is compatible with our insertion protocol.
In addition to using the Park Dental Return policy to obtain a RMA number, the clinician will provide necessary information for Park Dental to categorize the failure.