Lew MDI implants offer refinements intended to address the most common reasons that the mini implants fail to integrate.
The main application for the Lew MDI Mini Dental Implant is the stabilization of a full denture in the mandible and maxilla. The line offers a choice of 2 diameters: 2.0mm for use in the mandible and the dense bone that one can encounter in that region and the 2.5mm which is better suited for the maxilla and softer bone.
Collared O-Ball Shown Below
- Reverse Buttress Threading
- Cog Lock Threading
- Optimized Tip for Tactile Feedback
- Platform Switching Collar
- Labyrinth Groove Banding
- Progressive Compression Threading
- Diameters of 2.0 / 2.5mm* & 3.0mm
- Choice of lengths 10, 11*, 13, 15, 17mm
- Choice between non-collared;and platform switching gingival collar
- Prosthetic options: 3 sizes of silver or pink metal housings
- Gold Anodized O-Ball
- Biocompatible Titanium Grade V
- Three sizes of metal housings offered in either silver or pink
- Minimally invasive & ideal for narrow ridges
- Simple 5-step surgical procedure
- No flap or suturing required
- Immediate loading in most cases
- Customized retention & simple chair side prossthetic procedure
- Aesthetic golden head
- Designed to prevent tissue migration
- Designed to compress bone and improve implant stability
- Designed to resist pull-out forces
- Designed with anti-rotational cog lock
Lew MDI - Indications & Solutions:
Lew MDI is a versatile and minimally invasive system aimed at solving certain implant situations in a simplified and cost and time effective manner both for the practitioner and the patient.
Lew MDI is not meant as a replacement for conventional implantology but as a complement. The main indication for the use of the Lew MDI Mini Dental Implant system is for the stabilization of a denture in an edentulous mandible or maxilla.